Wednesday, 7 October 2009

I am still here,......I've not abandoned you....

......I've just had a really rough few months. A lot has happened, some of which is needing a bit of time to get my head round.

I am in the process of settling in back home (got home Friday), as well as coping with a real circus of out patients appointments....during the first four weekdays home, have each got at least one appointment, between 4 different hospitals....

So, there is lots to blog about.... an I will do so, but for now I'm just having a little 'Me' time first!

I will be back soon, I promise!! Thank you for your patience. :)

3 comments:

Joey Paul said...

Have been thinking and sending you well wishes through our mutual friend...hope all is okay. I've had a rough week, but will get back to blogging soon

rattles said...

hey there chick

I gave you an award check it out on my blog.

Get better soon hon - look forwards to seeing you post again soon.

Loadsa lv Rattles Xxxx

Joey Paul said...

Hoping you're doing okay and haven't been recaptured...sending you love and well wishes for the New Year...hope to see more of you in 2010!

Love and Hugs
Joey